Six-Figure Earning Vice Presidents CTFO Pay Plan Chart PDF and Executive Managers at your service:

Mark Croteau

Mark Croteau

Cynthia Trethewey

Cynthia Trethewey

Tim Kepler

Tim Kepler

Some people should not be friends.

We know that the CTFO business is free, and no cost is ever imposed on you to both get paid, and to keep your home business open. Your success in CTFO will come from assessing skills and abilities, as you go though your due diligence process. Visualize how you can apply what you know about yourself, and what you can see yourself doing with the resources that you have. With that in mind, these three steps will get you off to a strong start!
ritcha

Some people should not be friends.

Post by ritcha » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:11 am

For life during adolescence Or whether it works We must have friends who are suffering together. And sometimes we have to have a friend with a will With various situations But some people should not be friends. Because habits cannot go together Because at times it makes us worse This type of friend, if you can stop dating, just stop dating. Because it doesn't make our lives any better.

1. You have never spoken
Being a talkative person is not a bad thing. But he only talks about himself Flattering stucco on one's own matter Until he didn't listen to the villagers how he felt So what will he say? If warning and not listening to this type of person should wave goodbye.

2. Race with you all the time
Must be constantly throwing in buffs, whether in work, family, must be better than you. I must say that I am better than that. But a real friend, he will not come to sit and compare

3. I have never been so happy with you.
Sometimes deep down, you feel like this friend is even jealous of you. But a good friend will not envy you. Will be glad to go with you and have fun with you

4. Very good at making you feel bad
When in a bad mood or stressful and anxious matters This dear friend of yours will also make you stress even more stressful. Feel more guilty Not looking at the positive or anything that makes you feel better in the slightest. Let's go away first. Then you will know how negative this friend can see the world. And how did I get together with people like this?

5. You're the only one trying
Friends who never thought of us Only we miss and try to be on our side. We were not indifferent friends, we never went to date, never tried to meet.

6. Objection to everything
Opposed with good hope, it's still okay. But if everything is objectionable in life And piling on you like "This dress is so beautiful But blue is not your way. Why are you so unlucky? ”Or things That he never thought the same way as you Always contested and overcome

7. Talk about nonsense
I don't know why to keep it. If your life has never been serious

8.You can't keep a secret
Some important things in life that we only want him to know But instead took it to proclaim without caring that How do we feel? Just want to say that you have fun. This work must be by a friend who does not keep promises like this.

9. You feel comfortable not meeting this friend.
Friends if you are together Gotta feel better, not worse

10. He never apologized.
Put yourself in the center of the world Never said sorry, even though I was wrong. Apologizing is important, no matter how close you are.

11. You are not sure if you are his friend or not.
If you're not sure, just let go. His friends don't let them doubt each other.

12. Not being yourself with this friend.
Because I never felt happy So I will not be myself with real friends that you will not feel like this He will love the way you are. And having happiness in the way that each other is

credit: joker game